When booking a stay in our holiday rentals in Hurghada, for the purpose of vacationing or leisure, diving is almost a must.
Clearly, diving wasn’t for the guy who left the googles and stayed on land, but the duck and the swan seems mighty interested so, as a result, perhaps diving is more for them?
We didn’t stay around long enough to find that out.
Such a rich and natural diving culture, including dolphins and turtles, is very hard to find anywhere in the world.
There are so many diving companies in Hurghada, such as Diving Star, Dive Hurghada and Scuba Hurghada Dive Center, that we can’t recommend one over the other.
PADI, Professional Association of Diving Instructors, that is to say an organization setting standards, have some suggestions on their website for diving in Hurghada.
If you feel like diving somewhere else than in all the swimming pools available at our holiday rentals in Hurghada, notably the Red Sea, you should check out the PADI website where you also can make online reservations.
There are plenty of bookable day trips well worth looking into and, furthermore, we can be your home away from home on land.
Good Diving Sites in Hurghada
There are so many good sites, in fact, too many to mention but we will mention a few.
Our guests staying in our short-term holiday rentals in Hurghada, namely at Sheraton Plaza and Tiba Resort, have been diving at some of these sites.
Good thing that we offer free and very good WIFI I our award-winning vacation rentals at Sheraton Plaza so that our guests can upload their pictures on their social media.
Back to the good diving sites in Hurghada;
- Soma Bay in Safaga
- Royal Makadi Housereef
- Abu Hashish (Island Reef), very good feedback from staying guests
- Gota Makadi
- Ramada South
- Shanaha (quite a shallow reef with great marine life)
- Ramada North (coral plateau)
- Gota Abu Ramada (a marine protected area)
- Turtle Bay, good feedback from our guests and well-known place for diving
- El Aruk
- Oberoi House Reef, good for turtles, octopus, lion fish and much more
- El Giftun, protected area with a small fee but well worth it for great diving
- El Fanus, also known as “Dolphin Reef” for, well, you can guess
- El Fanadeer, one of Hurghadas largest coral reefs and good diving
- Marsa Abu Galawa, also known as “Carless Reef”, 14km North of Hurghada with giant moray eels
Wreck Diving in Hurghada
Don’t wreck you vacation by staying in a sub-standard apartment, not only do we have great holiday rentals in Hurghada, but also the proof in the pudding that we deliver, after all, we are an highly rated and award-winning host.
Speaking of wreck, for the purpose of a great diving experience in Hurghada, there are quite a few diving sites where you can see some real ship wrecks.
Roman ship wrecks. Wrecks from ancient times in Egypt. And, moreover, more modern ship wrecks, will assure you of an exciting diving experience in Hurghada.
- Thistlegorm, extremely highly rated among divers and, for one thing, been voted one of the Top Ten Dives in the World. It was a British vessel that had a bad hair day to say the least.
- Carnatic, great for diving since the ship went down in 1869
- Ghiannis D. A more modern ship, sinking in 1983, enroute from Croatia to Saudi Arabia.
- Chrisoula K, Could really be a totally different ship (Marcus) but, nevertheless, great diving since the 80´s this century.
- Kimon M, sunk in December 1978 after running into a reef
- The Ulysses, 1887 is the year when she sank now filled with corals and fish
- Dunraven, British vessel sinking from its journey from India and now upside down with lots of sea life good for diving
- Kingston, sank in 1881 with no loss of souls with large morays and turtles seeing it as their home now
- El Mina, Egyptian minesweeper not having a great day fighting with an Israeli plane in 1970 with the machine guns still loaded
- Salem Express, more modern twist from 1991 being en route from Safaga to Jeddah and overloaded with pilgrims. If you are into eerie diving, this is the spot
Book Your Holiday Rental in Hurghada Online
We keep your accommodation in Hurghada affordable so that you can, in reality, pay less and do more.
Spend less on a vacation rental in Hurghada and more on the fun stuff, such as diving and good food, than boring hotel rates.
Our fully furnished vacation rentals in Hurghada all comes with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, satellite-TV, microwave, electric hobs and, of course, a kitchenette.
We throw in the guest comfort and the rapid responses that we are very well-known for, in addition to guest hospitality, and you are golden.
Our rental apartments at Tiba Resort, Tiba View and Sheraton Plaza, are all listed on this very website.
If you want to book using your favorite online booking website, after all we do all have one, we are also listed on;
Vacation Rentals With Super Saver Deals
Yes, in the event that you want to find an excellent deal, head over to our promotions page.
By diving into our deals and promotions, since you seem to be into diving, you can save a bundle.
Our all-year-around promotions are very popular and, furthermore, mostly stackable to other running promotions on the same booking website.
Diving straight into the Red Sea or, on the other hand, our holiday rentals swimming pools, have never been this affordable.
PAY LESS. DO MORE.
You can book a fully furnished holiday rental in Hurghada with free WIFI and well equipped kitchenette at Tiba Resort and Sheraton Plaza on Sheraton Road by the New Marina on Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Expedia, Vrbo, Agoda, Trip.com and Booking.com for rental rates as low as only €15/day and even lower during promotions.
Tiba Resort: From €15 / Daily
Sheraton Plaza: From €21 / Daily