Good terms makes a happy mind
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last updated Aug 7, 2020)
• All payments are due immediately upon booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are not final until payment has been received or proof of payment has been received (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed with the guest prior to actual booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Payments made for any 3rd party services, such as private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc , are paid directly to the vendor and is not included in the rental cost paid to us.
Please click here for available payment options.
• Please check the cancellation policy pre-booking if you book via a third party website such as Booking.com
• For bookings made directly with us, via our website or direct contact, are generally non-refundable but refunds can be granted on a case by case basis and a fair refund policy basis at our sole discretion.
• For clarity, we are always very fair in our refund policy and a refund can be granted partially or in full.
If a refund has been granted, the following fees and terms apply:
- Administration Fees
20% of the total booking price with a minimum of €25 plus any fees related to the transfer of funds.
- Rearranging Already Booked Dates
Subject to availability, we can rearrange the dates for your stay to be earlier, or later, than the original check-in date but any discount given for the initial booked stay will be null and void and the advertised rack rates on the website on the date of re-booking, for the new dates, will apply without exceptions.
Any difference in the total price due to rearranging the booked dates as described above will have to be paid and received before the booking are considered confirmed as described in our terms.
Required Information From The Guest
• Passport copy for the person that booked matching the name of the reservation and payment
• National ID`s are only accepted for Egyptians as a mean of identification
• We need a copy of the required identification a minimum of five (5) days prior to arrival sent to us via the message center on the booking website that you have booked with or via email to us.
• Agreed check-in / check-out arrangements as specified under below five (5) days prior to arrival.
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours - Tiba Resort
• Check-in is between 3PM-9PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is between 9AM-12PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours - Sheraton Plaza
• Check-in is from 3PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is at 12PM at the latest unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Non-Regular Hours
• Must be agreed upon in writing
• It is the guests responsibility to bring the apartment number enabling the guest to obtain the key from the reception / doorman / security
• We are taking no responsibility whatsoever for any problems that might occur for check-ins / check-outs on non-regular hours as our staff are not there and the staff available is not working for us.
Check-ins on odd hours (during night or very early hours) and key left with security for self-check-in:
- Inspection of the unit (with checklist) with the guest 10:30AM on the first morning after check-in is mandatory and cannot be waived.
If refused, check-in on odd hours will not be allowed.
Reporting of Problems
• Any problems / defects / complaints should be sent to us immediately after arrival by email.
• Any problems / defects / complaints that should have been reported immediately, or during stay, will not be considered a matter of such importance it should be subject for a negative review or a full/partial refund.
Minimum / Maximum Stay
• Minimum stay is 2 nights for Tiba View & Tiba Resort
• Minimum stay is 2 nights for Sheraton Plaza
• There are no maximum stay
• Bookings that results in No-Shows for guests that have booked directly with us are non-refundable.
• For No-Shows for bookings vi a third party website such as Booking.com, other conditions might apply so please check the conditions pre-booking applied for that particular website.
Electricity, Water & Utilities
• The satellite TV services are being provided by the management of the compound and we do not accept any responsibility for its uptime, quality or the satellite channels provided.
• The electricity at Tiba Resort is a prepaid system and we top up the card with 50Le-100Le per week (7 days) which is more than feasible quota.
Anything above this quota will have to be paid by the guest as it is considered excessive usage.
• Water is not subject to any Fair Usage policy.
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee of €25 (or the equivalent in USD/EGP) per stay is added to the total cost (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact). This fee can be lower at some locations and will be well communicated.
Key / Lock Problem Caused by Guest
- If needs to open with spare key during 9AM - 9PM: No charge
- If needs to open with spare key during odd hours: €10
- If lock problems (key still in lock or similar): €15 on all hours
All payable in cash (equivalent in EGP is fine)and is due the first day/morning of incident to our local staff.
• WIFI at Tiba Resort and Tiba View are public WIFI`s supplied by the building management and not by us. We will not be held responsible for the WIFI speed, uptime, connection, in any way, shape or form as it is completely out of our hands.
• WIFI credentials at Tiba Resort and Tiba View will be provided by the security or the doorman.
• The public WIFI at Sheraton Plaza are public WIFI`s supplied by the building management and not by us. We will not be held responsible for the WIFI speed, uptime, connection, in any way, shape or form as it is completely out of our hands.
• The public WIFI credentials at Sheraton Plaza will be provided by the security or the doorman.
• The dedicated WIFI in our apartments at Sheraton Plaza is a 100MB/s line via the landline telecom infrastructure and only available to our guests staying in our apartments at Sheraton Plaza. We can not be held liable for any connection issues, speed, uptime, as this is out of our hands and Egypt does not have the best landline telecom infrastructure.
• The public WIFI credentials at Sheraton Plaza will be provided by the host.
• We strongly recommend all our guests to buy a local DATA-SIM upon arrival in Hurghada for reliable Internet access or as a back-up.
Click here for full information about the WIFI in our holiday rentals in Hurghada.
Bedsheets, Towels & Linens
One set of towels, bed sheets and linens for two (2) persons are being provided for each stay no matter the length of the actual stay.
Laundry services are not provided.
Inspection of the Apartment(s)
A video is taken just before check-in showing the state of the apartment and a video is also taken just after the guest(s) check-out.
The purpose is to show the state of the apartment that are being delivered to the guest(s) and the state of the apartment left by the guest(s) for the purpose of disputing any claims on cleanliness, quality, broken furniture/items in the apartment before, and after, the guest(s) stay.
• The booking party (guest) are being held personally responsible for any damages to the apartment and/or its furniture, equipment, hardware, etc.
• Any damages will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• If there are serious damages, or refusal to compensate the damages, the police will be called.
• Inspection of the apartment(s) are mandatory prior to check-out
Reviews & Wrongful Claims
We welcome any kind of review and all reviews will be responded to.
Should there be a bad review, we immediately start a thorough investigation and respond to the guest(s) accordingly either by email and/or in response to any review posted on the Internet.
We will not accept any unwarranted claims or inaccurate reviews for the sole purpose to obtain a full/partial refund.
All such reviews and/or claims will be met forcefully and will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• Smoking is allowed on the patio/balcony but never inside. Smoking inside will be seen as damages to the apartment and the guest will be held liable for sanitation of the apartment and the costs related to the same.
• We accept no liability whatsoever for any services provided by a third party company such as for the private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc.
• No parties or loudness in our apartments are allowed
• Cleanliness required
• Respect fellow neighbours and staff on site
• No unmarried Egyptian couples. At least Orfi is required.
• Unmarried European couples are allowed with no restrictions but must be in accordance with local laws.
• For mixed Egyptian / Western couples, an least an Orfi is required.
• Max two (2)persons in each apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
• Max four (4) persons in our large Sheraton Plaza apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
Selected rental apartments in Hurghada
78sqm 2 BR Apartment For 2-4 prs – Sheraton Road – Very Close To The New Marina – With Kitchenettes – Sheraton Plaza 414/415Room Details
- Guests: 4
- Children: 3
- Room Size: 79 m²
- Bed Size(s): 2 x Double Beds (140x200cm)
- Room Type: Deluxe, Residence, Sheraton Plaza, Superior
A holiday rental close to Hurghadas New Marina is as sought after as they come due to the magnificent location in Hurghada and we have some of the rising stars in our portfolio of vacation rentals in Hurghada. Reviews are always very nice to get and this time, we have received our first review from […]
Beautiful blue sea and an amazing sunset at Tiba View T89 is what you get from this gem of a holiday rental in Hurghada only a few minutes’ drive from the well-known tourist resort El Gouna. We have previously reported about the progress of Tiba Resort T89, much thanks to our dedicated team over there, […]
We have seen that there has been full activity at Tiba Resort lately, with brush ups and a new walk way outside, and now we have seen the final delivery to the Tiba Resort convenience store before the store actually opened. And we could not be more impressed with what we see and it is […]
The team in Hurghada has been hard at work in our three holiday rentals in Hurghada at Tiba Resort up to a high(er) standard, with great success, and we thought that we would bring you guys a Tiba View T89 summer update. Not only have our Tiba Resort vacation rentals been upgraded with fresh paint, […]