Good terms makes a happy mind
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last updated Jan 8, 2020)
• All payments are due immediately upon booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are not final until payment has been received or proof of payment has been received (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are being held for a maximum of two (2) days depending on the time until actual check-in (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed with the guest prior to actual booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Payments made for any 3rd party services, such as private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc , are paid directly to the vendor and is not included in the rental cost paid to us.
Please click here for available payment options.
• Please check the cancellation policy pre-booking if you book via a third party website such as Booking.com
• For bookings made directly with us, via the website or direct contact, any cancellations made 45 days or less before check-in are non-refundable.*
• For bookings made directly with us, via the website or direct contact, any cancellations made 46 days or more before check-in are 30% refundable.*
*Subject to a fair booking policy. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
Required Information From The Guest
• Passport copy for the person that booked matching the name of the reservation and payment
• National ID`s are only accepted for Egyptians as a mean of identification
• We need a copy of the required identification a minimum of five (5) days prior to arrival sent to us via the message center on the booking website that you have booked with or via email to us.
• Agreed check-in / check-out arrangements as specified under below five (5) days prior to arrival.
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours
• Check-in is between 10AM-5PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is between 10AM-5PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Non-Regular Hours
• Must be agreed upon in writing
• It is the guests responsibility to bring the apartment number enabling the guest to obtain the key from the reception / doorman / security
• We are taking no responsibility whatsoever for any problems that might occur for check-ins / check-outs on non-regular hours as our staff are not there and the staff available is not working for us.
Reporting of Problems
• Any problems / defects / complaints should be sent to us immediately after arrival by email.
• Any problems / defects / complaints that should have been reported immediately, or during stay, will not be considered a matter of such importance it should be subject for a negative review or a full/partial refund.
Minimum / Maximum Stay
• Minimum stay is 3 nights
• There are no maximum stay
• Bookings that results in No-Shows for guests that have booked directly with us are non-refundable.
• For No-Shows for bookings vi a third party website such as Booking.com, other conditions might apply so please check the conditions pre-booking applied for that particular website.
Electricity, Water & Utilities
• The satellite TV services are being provided by the management of the compound and we do not accept any responsibility for its uptime, quality or the satellite channels provided.
• The electricity are being topped up before each check-in and fair usage policy applies. If the electricity runs out, the guest has to top up the credits accordingly at the guests own expense.
• Water is not subject to any Fair Usage policy.
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee of €20 (or the equivalent in USD/EUR) per stay is added to the total cost (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee per stay is added to the total cost for bookings on any 3rd party websites such as Booking.com
• The actual WIFI is not provided by us. We do not take any responsibility for neither uptime, reliability nor the speeds for the WIFI provided on site.
• WIFI credentials will be provided by the security or the doorman.
• We strongly recommend that to buy a local DATA-SIM upon arrival in Hurghada.
Click here for full information about the WIFI in our holiday rentals in Hurghada.
Bedsheets, Towels & Linens
One set of towels, bed sheets and linens for two (2) persons are being provided for each stay no matter the length of the actual stay.
Laundry services are not provided.
Inspection of the Apartment(s)
A video is taken just before check-in showing the state of the apartment and a video is also taken just after the guest(s) check-out.
The purpose is to show the state of the apartment that are being delivered to the guest(s) and the state of the apartment left by the guest(s) for the purpose of disputing any claims on cleanliness, quality, broken furniture/items in the apartment before, and after, the guest(s) stay.
• The booking party (guest) are being held personally responsible for any damages to the apartment and/or its furniture, equipment, hardware, etc.
• Any damages will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• If there are serious damages, or refusal to compensate the damages, the police will be called.
• Inspection of the apartment(s) are mandatory prior to check-out
Reviews & Wrongful Claims
We welcome any kind of review and all reviews will be responded to.
Should there be a bad review, we immediately start a thorough investigation and respond to the guest(s) accordingly either by email and/or in response to any review posted on the Internet.
We will not accept any unwarranted claims or inaccurate reviews for the sole purpose to obtain a full/partial refund.
All such reviews and/or claims will be met forcefully and will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• Smoking is allowed on the patio/balcony but never inside. Smoking inside will be seen as damages to the apartment and the guest will be held liable for sanitation of the apartment and the costs related to the same.
• We accept no liability whatsoever for any services provided by a third party company such as for the private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc.
• No parties or loudness in our apartments are allowed
• Cleanliness required
• Respect fellow neighbours and staff on site
• No unmarried Egyptian couples. At least Orfi is required.
• Unmarried European couples are allowed with no restrictions but must be in accordance with local laws.
• Max two (2)persons in each apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
• Max four (4) persons in our large Sheraton Plaza apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
Selected rental apartments in Hurghada
We have been talking a lot about our new holiday rentals in Hurghada at Sheraton Plaza lately but we should not forget our popular Tiba Resort apartments where one of them just received a Traveller Review Award from Booking.com It is indeed a team effort getting us to the point of receiving good reviews on […]
A new year, a soft launch, but we barely put our holiday rentals in central Hurghada by the New Marina live on our website until we had our first Sheraton Plaza booking confirmed. There will be quite a few blogposts coming up regarding our vacation rentals at Sheraton Plaza on Sheraton Road ahead as it […]
During the 2019 holidays we have not only had full occupancy but we have also worked hard on new videos of our holiday rentals in Hurghada. A big thanks to the loyal team in Hurghada for taking the great raw video footage that we have been busy processing during Christmas and New Year. Updating Our […]
We have received our first TripAdvisor review in 2020 and it is a good one giving us a good kick and boost into this exciting new year. The guests writing the first TripAdvisor review in 2020 was first-timers in Hurghada and stayed in our vacation rentals at Tiba Resort Hurghada. The First TripAdvisor Review in […]