Good terms makes a happy mind
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
We list all our properties on several reputable platforms TripAdvisor, AirBnB, Wimdu, Booking.com, HomeAway, Expedia, and 9Flats and we work with our own local teams both in the United Kingdom and locally in Hurghada.
The great advantage using these well known rental platforms is that the payments are secure for both us and the customer renting an apartment via Apartments in Hurghada.
When you make an inquiry on this website, once we have agreed on the final price which is always done prior to actual booking, we will direct you to one of the mentioned platforms to make payment or to our local team in either UK and/or Hurghada and take things from there.
It is of the outmost importance to us that our customers feel comfortable, safe and secure when making a payment for a booking.
If you want to pay using TripAdvisor, you will automatically be protected via TripAdvisors Payment Protection program.
PayPal is available and can also be used when you book via FlipKey/TripAdvisor, 9Flats AirBnB, Wimdu, Booking.com or 9Flats.
All rental platforms that we work with accepts all major credit cards.
Wire transfers and payments using Bitcoins are available upon request.
Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Namecoin and other leading cryptocurrency are also available upon request.
Cash payments locally to our team in Hurghada is available for medium and long term rentals but initial minor payment must be done beforehand using one of the mentioned payment methods above.
Our cancellation policy is set to flexible to moderate on most rental websites we have partnered with.
Please check the actual cancellation terms prior to booking as not all cancellation policies are exactly the same for every rental website that we work with for reasons out of our control.
Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed prior to actual booking.
• Check-in time is between 10AM-5PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• All payments are due no more than four (4) days prior to arriving.?• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed prior to actual booking and confirmed in writing.
• Minimum stay is 3 nights
• Mandatory cleaning cost of £15 per stay is added to the rental cost?• For direct bookings with us, any cancellations made 30 days, or less, are non-refundable.
• For direct bookings with us, any no-shows, are non-refundable.
• For rentals under 61 nights, water and electric are included?• For long term rentals (62+ nights), water and electric fees are added on top of the monthly fee.
• Private airport transfers (one-way) is about 80 – 150 EGP depending on destination and time of arrival.
• Payment for the airport transfer are made to the driver directly and in cash.
Wireless Internet (WIFI)
• WIFI credentials will be provided during check-in or you can get it from the security or doorman.
The WIFI is provided by the building developer so unfortunately, we can't take any responsibility of reliability or speeds.
Should not the WIFI be available, we have mobile routers that will be provided to you so you gain smooth access to WIFI throughout your stay.
Buying a SIM-card for mobile WIFI in Hurghada is very cheap.
As an example, buying a Vodafone 6GB data card is only 80 EGP (£3.30) (€3.90) ($4.50).
For more information: http://www.vodafone.com.eg/ http://www.etisalat.eg/
Click here for full information about the WIFI in our holiday rentals in Hurghada.
• Smoking is allowed on the patio/balcony but never inside
• You will be asked for a copy of your passport sent by email before check-in- The passport copy must be exactly in the name of the person who carried out the booking and payment for fraud prevention.
• No parties and cleanliness required?• Guests are being held responsible for all damages and any damages must to be compensated before check-out
• Inspection of the unit is mandatory? prior to check-out
• No unmarried Egyptian couples or unmarried Egyptian/European couples you need to have at least an Orfi, unmarried European couples are allowed with no restrictions but must be in accordance with local laws.
• Max two persons in each apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand (max 4 persons in our large Sheraton Plaza apartment)
Selected rental apartments in Hurghada
The summer is rapidly approaching so we thought we would write a May 2019 update for Tiba View Hurghada. Tiba View Hurghada, located only a few minutes’ drive from the popular tourist resort El Gouna, are scheduled to be completed in June / July, 2019. May 2019 Update For Tiba View – Current Status The […]
In this Sheraton Plaza in May 2019 update, we will try and iron out the current status and timeframes involved until launch. It’s no big secret that Sheraton Plaza in May 2019 has been hugely delayed and are still being delayed with quite a few things on the bucket list to be done. We thought […]
During June 13-14, the Sandbox Festival 2019 in El Gouna will take place which is one of the major events taking place yearly and growing in popularity year by year. The Sandbox Festival 2019 in El Gouna boasts local and international artists and prominent guests with a lot of music going on. Tiba Resort – […]
There are some new facilities nearby Tiba Resort such as a City Market and a barber. Aqua Palms Resort is located only 250m away from Tiba Resort in Hurghada where we have three popular holiday rentals available namely; – Poolside studio with small outside patio – Second floor pool view studio with balcony and – […]